COURAGE is lived out at St. Faith's by everyone, adults and children, being prepared to have a go, to do the very best we can and learn from mistakes.
COURAGE helps us learn so that we can:
- Be curious and creative
- Celebrate our own and others’ successes
- Have a positive attitude to work and play
- Have the courage to do the right thing
- Learn from our mistakes
- Make the most of opportunities
- Persevere when we find things difficult
- Think for ourselves
Bible Story: David and Goliath
Christians believe God knows how difficult it is to persist when things get difficult and have faith that God will help them in the struggle.
"David saw Goliath walking up and down and shouting and he saw that no-one stood up to him. “How dare he challenge us!” said David to the men around him. “We have the living God on our side.”
1 Samuel 17:26 [paraphrase]